Wondering how Anaeo fares when it comes to privacy and GDPR rules? Good news: We do not use any tracking cookies of any kind. Read on for more.
- Your personal information collected from mailing list signup forms is never shared, sold or rented to anyone, ever.
- Your personal information is only shared between internal systems, like: Google and Ghost—all of which have security safeguards in place.
- Website usage stats are collected via Plausible Analytics but not shared, rented or sold to anyone else.
- If you want to opt out of any communication, click "Unsubscribe" located in every single email.
- If you want your data to be deleted from any system, reply to any email and we'll do that ASAP (although you'll no longer be able to receive any emails).
- Your data is protected using industry standard tools and software. It's never shared, sold or given away, except to connect internal software accounts to other internally used software accounts (i.e. Ghost to MailerLite).
- If you want your data stored or collected, reply to any email address you have on file for us.
- The data is stored as long as our website is live.
- The data is stored in the United States of America.
- The type of data stored is: name, email, IP, and personalization details you've filled in via forms on our website.
- If there is a data breach, you will be notified within 72 hours—but only if you didn't opt out of receiving communications from us.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your location, browser, operating system, and more.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our blog posts, projects and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
When you purchase a product, you are expressing consent to get occasional and related marketing emails.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime by clicking "Unsubscribe" from any email, which is instant.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Otherwise, no one ever gets sees or uses your personal data.
SECTION 4 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Australia and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
SECTION 5 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide service to you.